Thursday, June 22, 2006

Very Late Banff Update

Due to a delinquent blogger (me) we are really behind with our blog update from the Banff International Television Festival.

All went well, and Olaf had the opportunity to meet with many exciting producers and directors in the conference centre while I met with many directors and producers on the golf course!

The golf is amazing. Here's a shot from the Kananaskis Golf Course which I played with Cookiejar Entertainment, XMC Sports and Entertainment and Heenan Blaikie. Among the few events we did not forget to bring a camera to was the Banff Awards night. Olaf, his wife Ange, myself and Sherri my spouse on our way to the awards night. Hanging with Ralf-Peter and Corolla from ZDF in Germany! Here I am with Heather Watson in a really sexy flapper dress (Heather not me... I save that kind of thing mostly for at home). Olaf and I discussing who is going to look cooler in this shot. Note his look of quite resignation.

The other really freaky thing from that evening was that we found NOLAN'S EXACT DOUBLE! Assuming of course that Nolan was black, about 25 years older and about 50% cooler than he really is. Check it out... the resemblance is UNCANNY! The real Nolan Balzer who we know and love in a completely platonic sense... AND... his UNCANNY and COOL DOPPLEGANGER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»