Monday, March 27, 2006

Eat a cake to remember a cat

On a sad note, one of my cats, Gigalo, recently passed on. He was a great tabby, who you could always count on to make your hands bleed, give your furniture that really popular 'shredded' look, and use the neighbour's flowerbed as a litterbox. The daCapo staff decided to cope with their grief in the only way they know how... by eating! Annalee had a great cake made with the likeness of our good friend on it. To express my true feelings for our striped friend, I decided to post a song I wrote a while ago that talks about the true nature of our realtionship. Ahhhh... cats! I got Nolan to sing it for me, as had I done this myself, odds are you would have prefered the sounds of cats mating in the alleyway to my vocals... A Fuzzy Conundrum (mp3)

2 comments:

Gene Fowler said...

HAHAH!!

This rocks guys.... great job Nolan, voice of angels.

Gene.

Anonymous said...

Clint, sorry to hear about Gigalo. Nice song though. JB