Friday, May 05, 2006

When the German is away...

As you might or might not know, Olaf has been visiting his folks in Germany for the last couple of weeks. However, since we acquired a couple of web-cams, I seem to be seeing more of him when he is away than when he was here, as evidenced by this photo of him and his family (that's his dad Klaus and mother Heidi... how perfect is THAT) having an internet Pilsner with Annalee and Nolan a few afternoons back (yes, I know, we work REALLY hard here!). Anyhow, because he is away, I am taking advantage of the situation to make fun of him a bit. Not that it is not deserved, and not that I don't do it to myself in equal measure! (see the Mister Rabbit post for any evidence that you might require).

Last fall, we wrote and recorded a Caillou musical with KOBA Family Entertainment, licensed from Cookiejar Entertainment. While we were in the midst of working on some of the songs, I asked Olaf to do some scratch vocals of Julie the babysitter and Caillou (a duet... he did both voices). Of course, being the sadistic bastard that I am I kept the rough files over the last 8 months waiting for the perfect chance to make Olaf's vocal acrobatics public.... Click Here to hear the result of Olaf's scratch demo session!

1 comment:

Gene Fowler said...

HAHAH!!

Olaf, are you still stealing booze from your parent's liquor cabinet?

get home soon darlin,

gene